- The Sales Executive will develop key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your final targets.
- The Sales Executive will also include hitting annual targets, building relationships, and understanding customer trends.
- The successful candidate will have a wide network in the industry and meet customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Sales Executive will:
- Own and hit annual targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Develop and execute a strategic and sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand its customer base.
- Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Partner with the Technical team to understand category-specific landscapes and trends to be able to support your accounts.
- Identify new areas of growth and upsell opportunities between.
- Assist in preparation of proposals, presentations, goal setting, and closing.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in commercial B2B sales experience within the i-gaming / online gaming industry.
- Ability to develop client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions.
- Previous experience as a sales Executive or similar.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to closing.
- Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Ability to position products against
What We Expect
- Recording and Processing Supplier Invoices
- Bank and Account reconciling
- Preparing Expense & Payments
- Petty Cash
- Credit control
- Reporting up to trial balance
- Month end account preparation and processing
- Filing accounts/documents
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Customer payments
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an Accounts Executive or in a similar position, experience in iGaming will be considered as advantage,
- Efficient software skills and computer literate (NAV, Sage),
- Ability to manage and prioritize own workload,
- Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential,
- Knowledge of Maltese accounting and tax regulations,
- Knowledge in iGaming/ MGA Finance Reporting will be looked upon favourably,
- Knowledge in payroll preparation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Currently in the final stages of ACCA qualification or equivalent
Job Category: Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malta