We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join the marketing team. Our team is growing but is still very lean as we are in a growth stage. This is a hands-on role that requires both a strategic mindset and execution abilities. This position will collaborate very closely across all functions of the business.
This role is going to appeal to someone who enjoys and thrives in the culture of a start-up company. It’s for a candidate that is ready to roll up their sleeves and jump into a fast-paced, ever-changing environment that requires a lot of hard work. It’s the type of opportunity you will refer to for years to come based on what the team will achieve together, what you will learn as an individual, and the direct impact you will have on the business.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for gaming and technology, and is experienced in leading a content plan, organic and paid executions, and influencer partnerships across social media networks.
- Plan and execute social media content across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok based on overall brand content plan
- Work closely with the marketing, and product teams to ensure social media is included in all campaigns, product launches, events. Create an ongoing framework and schedule/calendar for organic social content.
- Lead execution of paid social advertising, growing traffic and revenue contribution from social media channels
- Manage and grow the BTW community through consistent engagement across all social media platforms. Drum up excitement and engagement by connecting with our community, other brands, and influencers via the BTW social media channels.
- Launch and manage a BTW influencer/ambassador program. Research potential influencers, negotiate contract inclusions, coordinate product fulfillment and/or activation details, collect agreed-upon assets, and monitor post success
- Recommend social media targets to ensure business and marketing goals are met.
- Create content that is engaging, useful and informative, keeping in line with BTWs brand identity and tone of voice.
- Remain up to date with industry trends and keep BTW at the forefront of social media execution.
- Write, edit, and publish blog posts on the BTW website.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ work experience in social media. Knowledge of the social media landscape and unique attributes of leading platforms
- Experience creating social-first creative assets (photography, assets with motion/video)
- Experience managing a content strategy for a brand
- Strategic mindset with attention to detail
- Excellent time and project management skills